Seiko SKX007 No-Date Diver for sale with Lumed Insert
We used a refurbished stainless steel Seiko SKX007 case and caseback to make this model more approachable from a price perspective -- while packing in the features. The result is a stand-out watch and an even better value. Let's review, shall we?
- The Dial. Features Swiss C3 Superluminova lume generously applied in the indices for excellent performance, durability, and a long-lasting green glow.
- The Hands. This build features OEM Samurai hands with a red hour hand to add visual interest while making timing functions easier to compute.
- The Bezel Insert. This Seamaster-style insert is crafted from ceramic, sloped to fit the crystal, and features C3 Superluminova for a long-lasting glow.
- The Bezel. Classic submariner style bezel with buttery smooth 120 click action makes the bezel breeze to manipulate and set timing and countdown functions.
- The Crystal. Genuine sapphire flat crystal for sloped bezel inserts, featuring a premium blue anti-reflective coating. No stock Hardlex at NXTSKO!
- The Crown. Signed "S" crown instead of a sterile stock crown.
- The Band. Supple silicone genuine Seiko Prospex band with stainless steel keeper and hardware (a $100 value alone, we also sell these bands on the site).
- The Movement. The watch is finished off with a regulated SII NH36 automatic movement for superior durability, unbeatable accuracy, and a 41 hour power reserve. The movement offers a quickset day and date feature, hacking (stop-seconds) and hand winding. The NH36 is a significant improvement over the traditional 7S26 movements of the past.
With a new case and caseback, this watch sells at $595. All watches are tested water resistant to 50m for worry free enjoyment, and feature components and parts capable of delivering on the original inspiration's 200M water resistance.