Solid Steel Polished Chapter Ring for SKX007
Chapter rings might be small, but they can have a big impact on your finished build. The right chapter ring is a matter of taste. You're always safe pairing a nice, sterile stainless steel chapter ring in just about any watch with a dial featuring minute markers. But who wants to be safe? Mix and match to find your style, and buy in bulk for deep discounts to keep stock on hand!
- Machined from a single piece of 316L Stainless Steel.
- Fitment with rear pin location (as oem) or pressure from crystal
- Direct fit for original parts, no modification required
- Same dimensions as OEM plastic chapter ring
Superb high quality 316L SS Chapter Ring available in five finishes – Super High Polish like a mirror, Super High Polish Black, and several marked versions. Laser etched minute markers are available for polished versions only. Direct replacement for the plastic OEM part. Simple to fit during crystal installation.
Six Great Options:
- Super High Polish Silver Chapter Ring
- Super High Polish Black Chapter Ring
- Matte Black with Red and White Markers Chapter Ring
- Matte with Orange and White Markers Chapter Ring
- Super High Polish Stainless with Laser-etched Minute Markers (Silver)
- Super High Polish Stainless Steel with Laser-etched Minute Markers (Black)
- Dots & Digits Chapter Ring (Black)
Don't miss our selection of premium NXTSKO stainless steel sub bezels while you're here, or check out our new favorite NXTSKO LX bezels!
The SKX007 Solid Steel Chapter Ring - Polished Finish is provocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place. Put your own spin on life right on your wrist with this NXTSKO bad boy.
Inventory Last Updated: May 14, 2021